7 days Tanzania Safari
This 7 Days Tanzania Safari is a one week Northern Tanzania safari itinerary that is ideal for families, friends and tourists who would like to experience the great Wildlife including the big 5 and wonderful scenery in 1 week package . This trip will cover the whole distance to the famous Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro and Tarangire in Northern Tanzania to explore the beauty of Africa in this Tanzania itinerary 7 days adventure.
7 Days Tanzania Safari, One Week Safari Package
|3||Serengeti National Park||Serengeti Savannah Camps|
|1||Ngorongoro Conservation Area||Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge|
|1||Ngorongoro Crater Tour – Karatu||Bougainvillea|
|1||Tarangire National Park||Tarangire Safari Lodge|
- Pick up and drop off to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha
- Transfers as per Itinerary
- Accommodations as per itinerary
- Meals - full board unless noted
- Bottled water when in game drives.
- Ngorongoro Conservation and National Park fees , Crater service fees
- Professional Safari Guide
- Well maintained 4x4 Land Cruisers or Land Rover have viewing hatches for optimum game viewing..
- Temporary evacuation insurance
- Airfare from Arusha to Serengeti
- Activities not mentioned
- Accommodation before and after the trip
- Day use room if required
- International flights
- Gratuity to your driver/ guide
- Soft drinks and alcohol at the Lodges /Camp
- Tips to the waiters, bar staff, porter, maid staff at the lodges and resorts
- Laundry service at the lodges and resorts
- International Travel insurance. Highly recommended
- Christmas and New Year Supplements (Dec 24,25,26, 31 and Jan 1) if you travel on these dates
- Purchase of personal items and souvenirs.
7 Days Safari, Tanzania. Day by Day Itinerary
Fly-in to Serengeti National Park with a local flight to embark on your seven days safari in Tanzania, Pick up from the Seronera Airstrip and drive to Serengeti Savannah Camp central with enroute game viewing; after early lunch continue game-viewing in the Serengeti. Undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world, the Serengeti is home to the highest density of animals in the world as well as being unrivalled for its natural beauty, diversity and scientific value. During your daily game-drives of this one week safari, you’ll witness the annual ancient drama of life, death and rebirth in this primeval wilderness.
Accommodation: Serengeti Savannah Camps
After breakfast drive to the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater, a collapsed volcano. Stop at Olduvai Gorge a world famous archaeological site for a visit to the local museum. Thereafter enjoy your lunch box and visit the local Masai tribe before driving to your luxury lodge perched on the crater rim.
After an early breakfast, spend a full day in the Crater photographing or simply enjoying the animals and landscapes. At lunchtime, relax with a picnic, and then leave heading to the Bougainvillea Lodge, in heart of coffee country. Arrive in time for a cool drink and hot shower before a delicious dinner and restful night. Overnight at Bougainvillea or Country Lodge.
Today we drive in comfort to Tarangire National Park for excellent game viewing. After a relaxing lunch, we’ll enter head off for game viewing in the national park, this is a small park which offers some excellent sights famous for its giant baobab trees, large herds of elephants, plains game and predators. With 1 Day left out of your 7 Days Safari it here in Tarangire that you discover that in the dry seasons Tarangire comes alive as wildlife and bird-life congregate on the Tarangire River, which is a permanent source of water. We spend the night at Tarangire Safari lodge beautifully set inside the park with stunning views and a unique atmosphere.
This day marks the end of your 7 Days Tanzania Safari in Africa. Early morning game drive in Tarangire National Park, drive back to the lodge for late breakfast thereafter drive back to Arusha arrive in time for lunch and transferred to the airport.