Arusha National Park
A day trip to the nearest national park to Arusha, the hub of safari in northern Tanzania. Arusha National Park is a multifaceted gem that is frequently disregarded by safari travelers while providing the chance to experience a seductive array of ecosystems in a short period of time.
The Arusha National Park’s entrance gate leads into a dark highland forest where curious blue monkeys, turacos, and trogons live. It is the only location on the northern safari circuit where it is possible to witness the acrobatic Black and White Colobus Monkeys. The magnificent Ngurdoto Crater, whose sheer, rocky cliffs encircle a large marshy floor studded with herds of buffaloes and warthogs, is in the middle of Arusha National Park woodland.
The size of Arusha National Park is 552 kilometers.
1 Day Arusha national park safari
Departing from: Arusha or Moshi
Departure time: 800hrs or 900hrs
- Full board accommodation on your 4 days Serengeti Safari
- Transfers as indicated on itinerary
- Private safari vehicle throughout the safari driven by an experienced English speaking Private tour guide
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- All drinks at Lodge/Camp.
- Laundry services
- Mineral water and soft drinks during game drives
- All walking fees
- International air fare
- Drinks at the Lodges
- Cost of Entry Visa and passport
- International and local airport departure taxes
- All expenses of a personal nature such as, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, etc
- All optional activities which have not been shown above
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any extras not mentioned above.
Pick up in the morning in Arusha/ Moshi and transfer to Arusha National Park with picnic lunches, you will enjoy game drives in the park. There will be an option of walking for 3-4 hours exploring nature on foot while accompanied by an armed ranger, the forests around are an inspiration to birdwatchers, with over 50 species of birds, after walking you will do an exciting game drive, visiting both the Momela Lakes and the Ngurdoto Crater. Wildlife that could be seen include African buffalos, elephants, hippos, giraffes, warthogs, antelopes, zebras, blue monkeys, and sometimes a rare leopard or hyena. Late afternoon we depart for Moshi/ Arusha where we will end our safari.