Northern Tanzania Safari Destinations
When planning to visit Tanzania, you should note that Tanzania safari destinations have different timings for visiting depending on their location in Tanzania. These locations and national parks are sub divided into circuits namely, the Northern Circuit, Southern Circuit and Western Circuit which host the most popular and frequently visited parks, mountains and tourist sites including Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro crater and Zanzibar Islands.
Each of Tanzania safari parks is uniques and offers it’s special taste of adventure. We can help you choose the best destination for your next Tanzania safaris that will compliment your preferences and desire or you can choose your safari style.
The Northern Circuit is the most popular because it hosts the most famous national parks in Tanzania and East Africa namely:-
- Serengeti National Park ( Wildebeest migration area)
- Ngorongoro Crater and Conservation Area
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park.
The Northern circuit is a big game watching destination and the home of the world famous Wildebeest Great Migration, dubbed as the “eighth wonder of the world” and has the highest population of predators in Africa due to a high concentration of prey. Read more
Southern Tanzania visits are minimal compared to the Northern circuit. National parks here like Ruaha National Park and the Selous Game Reserve hold the bragging rights as the ultimate unexploited ‘off the beaten track’ destinations with pristine wildlife reserves. Read more
The Western circuit is mostly frequented by researchers as it is more famous due to Jane Goodall, a British primatologist, ethologist, anthropologist who s more famous for her work and research on chimpanzees of Mahale Mountains, Uzungwa Mountains and other western circuit parks. Read more
- Top notch wildlife game viewing in classic safari parks. Among them UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Hosts millions of wildebeest and zebra migrating annually from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya by crossing the Mara River.
- Authentic safari style terrain for African wilderness adventures with unexplored parks, dirt travel roads and endless plains conducive for game hunting.
- A wide variety of budget Tanzania safaris, mid-range, classic and luxury safari options.
- Beach holiday gataways and safari extensions on Zanzibar Island, including dolphin tours, kite-surfing and deep sea diving.
- Best chimpanzee tracking of Africa in Gombe Stream National Park, Western Tanzania – and Mahale Mountains National Park.
- Extend your safari holiday in Tanzania by climbing Africa’s tallest mountain; Mount Kilimanjaro Climb with our exclusive Mountain Kilimanjaro climb and lodge safari
- Travel advice: Politically stable and generally safe country.
- Tanzania Family Safari
- 11 Days Kilimanjaro Climb & Migration Safari
- Bird Watching & Wildlife Safaris
- 7 nights Zanzibar
- 8 Days Discounted Safari
- 4 Days Mara River Crossing
- Predator Photographic Safari
- 8 day Wildlife Safari
- Selous Wilderness Camp & Zanzibar
- 14 Days Predators and Migration Safari